Easy Purl Striped Blanket

So happy I can finally post again!  I have been gone for a long minute but for great reasons.  These past two weeks have been crazy active!  First, my oldest sister from LA came for a visit and was so helpful with my little baby, Maya.  She really is a baby whisperer. :)  Then this past week my sister from Las Vegas came into town.  It was a nice visit because I was able to meet Maya's newest cousin who is super adorable.  With all that was going on, there was no time to post.  Miraculously, I was able to fit in a small amount of knitting. :)

Last week, I was finally able to complete the afghan I designed for my husband!  It turned out better than I expected.  I gave it to him this weekend and he loved it!  Wife for the win!  Unfortunately for him, me and the dog also love it.  I hope he is prepared to have it stolen away on more than one occasion.

If you are interested in making this pattern yourself, I have it posted in my Ravelry shop for free! Visit it here: Free Easy Purl Striped Blanket.  Feel free to leave a comment and picture if you try the pattern.

Happy Knitting. :)




Comments

  1. Hello! I just completed the Easy Purl Striped Blanket. I love this pattern, and as a beginning knitter it was so nice to have a lovely yet achievable pattern. However, I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong! I followed the pattern, using circular needles and all went just fine. However, I've bound it off at the end and it is still in a giant "tube" rather than spread out in an afghan or throw. It is the perfect length but half the width. It's almost like I need to cut it down the side to make it a throw rather than a tube. Any suggestions on what I did wrong, or how to fix it? I would so appreciate your help!

    Thank you for making this wonderful pattern available!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts